Monday, 17 August 2015

A weekend at Boardmasters

I made a last minute decision to buy a Boardmasters ticket from a friend, and I am SO glad I did. Last Friday at 8am, I set off for a 4 hour drive from Somerset to Cornwall for what turned out to be one of the most fun weekends I've had in years.

It's not often that I spend lots of time with the girls, so a whole weekend with 2 of my 3 faves was a treat. We laughed SO much. 

We were blessed with amazing weather, which meant Lauren and I spent ages swimming in the sea at Fistral Beach - something I haven't done in the UK for years.
We watched Faithless, Bastille, The Darkness, Clean Bandit, Sea Sick Steve, Lucy Rose and loads more. A far cry from the music I am used to at a festival! We watched the sun go down from the shisha bar, ate our body weight in junk food and drank cider like it was going out of fashion. I managed to relax and enjoy myself, camping in a freezing cold tent in Newquay with some of the best girls in my life.  

Another tick off my 20 before 30 list!

No comments:

Post a Comment